Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tyler is SEVEN!!!

I can't believe that my Tyler is 7 years old!  He keeps getting cuter and cuter.  He is so smart, and he loves to read, play baseball, fish, build Legos and ride his bike!

Thank you Lord for Tyler!  What a blessing he is to our family.  I pray, Lord, that you continue to watch over him . . . protect him from harm and sickness.  Shield him from the evil one.  Thank you for his tender heart.  I pray that you strengthen him and comfort him when he is afraid.  Lord, I pray that he comes to know you as Savior and Lord very soon.  I pray that he will love you with all of his heart, that he will desire to know your Word, and that he will serve you with joy and gladness!  I pray for good Christian friends that will encourage him and help him to walk in your ways and your truths.  I trust you in this, Lord.


One of Tyler's cute looks.


Tyler with Daddy


Tyler had a Hunting birthday party.  Obviously, since Corey loves to hunt, we didn't have to go far to get decorations!





Tyler and little bro Hayden


Tyler in his new camo and with his new BB gun.











One of the games at the party was to stuff as many balloons in oversized hunting clothes in 2 minutes.

Ryan and Kaden stuffing Tyler.


Jesse stuffing Austin.


Looks like they filled every space!


Tyler and Mommy


Tyler had so much fun at his party.  He spent the afternoon shooting turtles in the lake with his new BB gun!