Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

This year was, I think, the first year that our boys have been trick-or-treating.  I don't know if that is good or bad.  Either way, they had a blast running up to doors and yelling "TRICK-OR-TREAT!"  They loved having their pumpkins filled up with candy.  Tyler was amazed that you just walk up to someone's door and they give you candy for FREE!  LOL!

The boys dressed up as Ninjas.  They were so excited about their costumes:)

My camera's battery died, so fortunately a friend of ours captured a few photos that I can share.






What are those?????  Crazy eyes!



The boys also got to participate in our church's Fall Festival and another church's carnival.   They filled up their pumpkins 2 times for that and once for trick-or-treating . . . so that is 3 buckets full of candy.  I think that will last us almost one year!