Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MSU Ladies Football Clinic

My sister and I had the opportunity to head back to our Alma Mater and participate in a Ladies Football Clinic.  We had a fabulous time.  We went up the night before and toured campus which is so drastically different than when we attended.

The morning of, we were greeted by


Megan Mullen

Stringer - Athletic Director

We got autographs and pictures with the more popular players.

My sister and I with Chris Relf, Quarterback






John Hevesy, Offensive Line coordinator

Geoff Collins, Co-Defensive Coordinator


Linda Bell, whose son Nick Bell played for MSU.  He died about this time lest year.
One of the sessions was learning techniques from throwing the football to carrying the football.  We practiced tackling and blocking.  We even did strengthening drills.  Here I am doing pushups:)

Palmeiro Center - indoor football and other sports facility


We are standing with Angelo Mirando who coaches the Wide Receivers.

The Bulldog Locker Room


Mississippi State will always refer to Ole Miss as "that shool up north".

My sister and I with the Egg Bowl trophy that MSU won last year

I absolutely love this banner hanging in the stair well


Game Day Locker Room

This was painted on the ceiling in the Game Day Locker  Room.

Dan Mullen giving us a final peptalk before we ran onton the field just like the bulldogs do .  Did you know that the spmoke created is not a fog machine (which is what I thought).  Rather its a few people that are spraying fire extenguihes!