Friday, July 17, 2009

Has It Really Been 10 Years?





















Ten years ago today my sweet husband and I were married! Can it really be ten years? Where did this decade go? I must say that the past ten years have been quite a ride! The first four years Corey and I were married we accomplished a lot! We bought our first house, then we paid cash for our first vehicle that we owned. Then God blessed us with our first child in 2003 and our second in 2005. In the midst of having children, we were able to purchase another home. All the while, we were both working. With children, working, and other activities, these certainly make for a busy life. It is really neat to look back on the last ten years and see how God has brought us to this very point in our lives. One year ago, I left my job to stay home with my precious children. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to do so. I have grown a lot in my relationship with God, and I am thankful for the progress that I have made. I even facilitated a women's bible study. What is that?!!!! Now, in addition to his full-time job, Corey will be serving part-time on staff at our church. Wow!!!!!! We have certainly had our bumps in the road as we have learned about each other, learned to love each other, and learned to support each other. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful husband, two awesome kids, and a whole lot of love!
Here's to you, Corey! I love you with all of my heart!