Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tyler's Birthday Party

Tyler had a fun birthday party.  It was supposed to be Saturday, May 14th but baseball games were rescheduled due to weather  and they were scheduled to have a double header that Saturday.  So we postponed the party to Sunday, May 22.

Being the art lover that I am, I thought it would be fun to have a painting party.  I'm not sure I knew what I was getting myself into.



There's a picture of the cake - it was supposed to look like a paint palette.


John

Christian, Daniel and Payton

Lance

Olivia

Haley

Hayden

Daniel, with a piece of watermelon in his mouth.  Silly Boy!

Christian eating some icecream.  Cutter wants some, too!

Tyler opening his presents.


Jackson, are you really fishing with a football helmet?



Here are some after party pics.  Remember I mentioned that Tyler was having a painting party?  Well, I was so enthralled with leading the painting instructions that I failed to get pictures of them all painting.  So I took pictures after the party.  Sorry Tyler.


This is what most of their paintings looked like when finished.  We painted crosses and then mod podged words - Faith, Love, Hope, Believe - onto the cross.

I hung paint cards from the garage door (see picture above).  Cute and free decorations.  You can pick these up from any Lowes or Home Depot FREE!

I know you had a fun time at the party, Tyler.  I don't think it matters what kind of party you have. . . As long as you get a bunch of boys together, y'all could have just played with nerf guns and had a blast!  We love you!